Sunday 20 June 2010

Hack with my fave horse!

Today i went on a canter hack at Hayfield with my mate Kelsey and my fave horse Goose.first on sat i went over to her house for a sleepover so me and her and her mum would take us up there in the morning at 8.30. But Kelsey did not go to sleep till 2.30 so she woke up ay 8.30 i we got there at 9.05am so we could groom are horses we were going to ride. Goose is my love of my life and he is really big to he is 16.1h so he is quite big. HE is realyy fun to ride and ride in canter. Are hack stared at 9.45 and was done at 11.00am. we would walk, trot, and canter and some bit when i was cantering some trees and stuff like that would hit me in the face. After the hack Goose was going to get ridden straight after the hack was but i love Goose so much i would love to buy him but i can't. Thanks for reading x thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment